Thursday, July 5, 2007

2014 Winter Olympics


And the winner is.......SOCHI RUSSIA!!! I looked at some pictures online and its very pretty there. Of course...I didnt see any pictures of winter, it was all beaches and ocean...and palm trees....do they have the right olympics?? I cant immagine snow covered mountains and a warm tropical breeze.
But I think its awesome that they are having it in Russia, this is historic! The first time Russia has held the Olympics since 1980 when the US boycotted. Ive allways wanted to go to Russia, its on my list of things to do before I die. You know what else is on there? Competing in the Olympics. This is perfect, now all I have to do is skate fast and I can kill to birds with one stone!!!

Here is the site they have up.
I really like the snow flake symbol!

No comments: