Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Big Blue Bomb


YES its semi-official. I think I found a good name for her. Its a long name, so I might type it as B^3 or BBB. I love my bike. Shes so LIGHT! I went out biking today with Beth, it was so much fun!! This other biker got out in front of us and we drafted him for a while, I thought it was a little weird, but the guy didnt seem to notice us :P I really want to get into duathlons this summer, Beth said I could probably qualify for the World Duathlon Champs because there are basically no other girls in my age group. HAHA. I missed the regular worlds, but the Long Distance Worlds are in October AND in this country which means I can afford it!! Anyway...we got this new digital camera so I did a photo shoot of the Big Blue Bomb.


B^3 almighty


Im ready for my close up Mr. DeVille!


Work it B^3!!


I like this one.

No comments: