Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween part 2/Am cup 2

Neither one was very good, for Halloween I went to see couples retreat with Gabi and Jun then we got some candy and watched the world series. I hate baseball but it was fun to route for the Yankees while Jun was completely for the Philies and was about to kill me, HAHA.

As for am cup 2, just finished racing this afternoon. It was possibly the worst meet ive raced ever. I lost almost every race, Jun was suspended from this meet for supposedly organising a team skate in the last am cup which he didnt do, so he couldnt be inside the building although he did come he just sat outside and sharpened blades, and also some other stressful things went down. Its times like this that make me absolutely hate skating. Never thought id say that, I used to love it. Now, not so much. I loved it when there was no stress and it was all fun. I improved so much more back when I was having fun. There were no problems focusing on what I needed to work on because I didnt have to worry about teammate issues, friend issues, or school issues.There was no pressure because everyone was so encouraging and laid back it was hard to ever feel bad about a race or practice. Now im the head case I never thought id be and skating is just a horribly frustrating mess. Hope it gets better.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I think you need a refresher. Cause with that on your mind, the situation probably won't get better. The Rochacha is happy to have you any time! hint hint. Love you. <3