Saturday, February 7, 2009

12 hours of my day

I found the blog of this really cool lady in Alaska who does arctic bike races. She did a post where she took a picture to represent each hour of a day for 12 hours, it was awesome. So I decided to follow myself around with a cell camera all day!

Heres my day:


5am-
I wake up at 4:40 but lets call it 5. Im cheery and excited to go skate! Note the cheer in that face. Mmm coffee.




6am-
Im at the Oval, we warm up on the bikes and stretch for half an hour.




7am-
Ice workout




8am-
Dead. And its only 8!!




9am-
Jun gives us a break from dryland so instead we spin! fun. Can you count how many people are flicking me off for taking a picture now?




10am-
FOOD. HUNGRY. STARVING.




11am-
Chillaxing for a few minutes.




12pm
My motivation for going to math today! (extra credit was to make cookies using a metric recipe and convert to US system)




1pm
Getting in 10 minutes of homework before afternoon practice.



2pm
At the rink (again) stretching before the ice workout. Gabby loves skating!


3pm
Heres the track after we did our warmup relays. Sorry I would have gotten a pic of the relays but I was too busy messing them up.


4pm
Taking turns doing a pivot drill.


5pm
This is after we finished our 30 minute run, witch was actually kind of hard... At least we didn't have dryland today!! (Emily's in hardcore stretch mode, super serious.)

And there is 12 hours of my day! If your wondering, from 6-830 I eat and go to bed in that order. So exciting. Eat sleep skate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky charms?!!!!
I love Lucky Charms!!!
I eat them all the time!!!
yay! We are so connected!
;) <3