Friday, February 25, 2011

The arrival of the Captain.

I got a guinnea pig yesterday!! His name is Captain Jean-Luc Picard. No pics yet since he keeps running around but hes all brown, he likes asparagus, and sleeping in my hoodie pouch.
Also a few weeks ago (yeah I kept forgetting to post this) I went shooting with some of the team. IT WAS AWESOME. New hobby for sure. I must say I was surprised at how powerful the gun was. Then the second shot, the shell hit me in the mouth HHAHA.





Ive decided instead of the birthday trip I was gonna do ill go skydiving with Jerebelle. So far its just us 2 since everyone else is lame. CANT WAIT.

Other that that theres nothin else goin on. Kinda wishing I could have some epic ice climbing or skiing pics up like I normally would this time of year :/

No comments: